Our network of experienced contract instructional designers will work with your team to conduct learning needs analyses, and complete low/high level design documents to address any knowledge or performance gaps. This will ensure you have the best-fit instructional designer(s) for your organization.
Our Instructional Designers can help:
- Manage the total learning experience by leading/consulting closely with learning team to develop and deploy learning strategies to support the accomplishment of business goals.
- Assess internal client’s training needs and identifies corresponding performance gaps.
- Develop training strategies that support the client’s strategic goals and leverages appropriate resources to design and implement the strategies.
- Consult and coach senior leaders on learning applications. Use systematic thinking to connect all components of learning and performance management.
- Develop strategies, full program curriculums, learning architectures, learning plans, and competencies.
- Evaluate the impact of recommended solutions(s).